Game 2 Could Be Tomorrow Afternoon, Could Be Tomorrow Night

17 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

I don't understand. Why did you just post a picture from what looks like an hurricane hunter passing through a Cat 5? Is that supposed to be Chicago or the apocalypse? I can't make anything out.

4 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Still not working.

If you see "Drag files here to attach, or choose files" when posting, your account has permission to upload images. I checked and your account has proper permission. I went ahead and re-cached the settings now though in case something was stuck.

Give it another try when you get a chance. If you do not see that line, let me know because that'd be something else.

1 minute ago, Admin said:

If you see "Drag files here to attach, or choose files" when posting, your account has permission to upload images. I checked and your account has proper permission. I went ahead and re-cached the settings now though in case something was stuck.

Give it another try when you get a chance. If you do not see that line, let me know because that'd be something else.

I don’t see these options. Does that mean I don’t have permission?

2 minutes ago, Admin said:

That's there again and it's working now.  Thanks for fixing it!

For some reason that line had disappeared and it only gave me the option for "other media"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GuitarPik said:

They don’t want to have 0 games on the next 3 days so they are going to fuck with our schedule because why not? We haven’t been through enough all year. 

No days off clearly didn't destroy us. So now they're going to try extra days off.

But the joke's on them. I've been grabbing my left nut for weeks now. We can't be stopped!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Banana 1