Game 2 Could Be Tomorrow Afternoon, Could Be Tomorrow Night

This is just so annoying.  If it were legit pouring and scheduled to for hours, yeah, it is what it is.

But when you have live pictures of it sunny and only partial cloudy, it's inexcusable.  Whoever made that call should be fired.

Edited by rmc523
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

This is just so annoying.  If it were legit pouring and scheduled to for hours, yeah, it is what it is.

But when you have live pictures of it sunny and only partial cloudy, it's inexcusable.  Whoever made that call should be fired.

Hopefully that would mean Manfred gets the axe.

Man this is pretty infuriating as it seems pretty clear that the weather is fine. This is super fishy and it's hard not to think there's something more behind this.

• Like 1

Just now, SilverBullet said:

Hopefully that would mean Manfred gets the axe.

Man this is pretty infuriating as it seems pretty clear that the weather is fine. This is super fishy and it's hard not to think there's something more behind this.

I’m trying not to get too upset about this but I’m getting angrier the more I watch this live feed of sunny ass weather. 

Just now, GuitarPik said:

I’m trying not to get too upset about this but I’m getting angrier the more I watch this live feed of sunny ass weather. 

Exactly this. If it was clear that the game couldn't be played I would understand but a) teams play through worse weather all the time and b) it was a 2pm start time... I mean they could have even started this thing going up to even 9 or 10 at night so why totally postpone it and not just delay the start time?

3 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Exactly this. If it was clear that the game couldn't be played I would understand but a) teams play through worse weather all the time and b) it was a 2pm start time... I mean they could have even started this thing going up to even 9 or 10 at night so why totally postpone it and not just delay the start time?

It’s crystal clear that MLB fucked up with this stupid ass schedule and they’re going to fuck us over since nobody will care. So sick of this shit. 

• Like 2