10/7 - Marlins at Braves NLDS Game Two

I hate the Braves. No other team in sports produces such a visceral reaction. Always.

Half of them look like inbreds - almost like they loaded a bus up with people from the Georgia backwoods. And they're fucking good at baseball.

Just now, taiwanmarlin said:

I just not sure we can fix this lineup or not in the off-season …

You have to hope Jazz, Harrison, Isan, etc. figure it out.

Just now, taiwanmarlin said:

I just not sure we can fix this lineup or not in the off-season …

It's a different lineup if Jesus Garcia, Jazz Chisholm, and Lewis Brinson play to their ability. Add Lewin Diaz and Monte Harrison (plus good lineup construction, maybe?) and we have a decent lineup.

Just now, Entendu said:

You have to hope Jazz, Harrison, Isan, etc. figure it out.

Jazz and Monte yes, (Lewin, Jesus G., and Brinson too) but I don't think there's much left in Isan. His swing is too long to work against major league pitchers. 

1 minute ago, SongInTheAir said:

It's a different lineup if Jesus Garcia, Jazz Chisholm, and Lewis Brinson play to their ability. Add Lewin Diaz and Monte Harrison (plus good lineup construction, maybe?) and we have a decent lineup.

Apparently have many "IF" …

2 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

I’m assuming you mean Jesus Sanchez lol but yeah dude that’s way too many “Ifs” and all those guys have super long swings with holes in them.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, marlinsmaniac said:

I’m assuming you mean Jesus Sanchez lol but yeah dude that’s way too many “Ifs” and all those guys have super long swings with holes in them.

yeah, him. Sorry, I have a student in my class right now named Jesus Garcia so I got confused. To be fair, my student might have been able to hit .040 this year too

• Haha 1
  • Banana 1
Just now, SongInTheAir said:

yeah, him. Sorry, I have a student in my class right now named Jesus Garcia so I got confused. To be fair, my student might have been able to hit .040 this year too

What's his grade in your class currently

• Like 1