10/8 Braves @ Marlins - NLDS Game 3

Alright guys, the season was fun, but with how we've been playing, that's the game.

Not sure how d'Arnaud is suddenly Mike Trout.

I won't be surprised if we find out down the road Atlanta's cheating.

Just now, marlinsmaniac said:

Just turned the TV off. Win or lose today I can’t watch this shit anymore. 

I wish I could but I’m already super sad this is our last game. I’m watching every out. 

2 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Just turned the TV off. Win or lose today I can’t watch this shit anymore. 

I turned it off too.  Just depressing.  And more annoying because it's Atlanta and how they're acting.

legitimate concern: Sixto has not been good when facing teams for a second (or third) time. That's something he will really have to work on in the offseason and in Spring Training. The difference between a team seeing Sixto for the first time and then a second/third time is way too drastic for someone with as much talent as he has. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

YOU HAVE A DIRECT LINE TO MATTINGLY AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU'RE GOING TO SEND MY MESSAGE ALONG????

I only send the really important ones. Acuna was about to die, but you saved his life

1 minute ago, SongInTheAir said:

legitimate concern: Sixto has not been good when facing teams for a second (or third) time. That's something he will really have to work on in the offseason and in Spring Training. The difference between a team seeing Sixto for the first time and then a second/third time is way too drastic for someone with as much talent as he has. 

For sure