NFL Draft Thread

Michael

Wanted Kyle Pitts, but from what was still available from top 10 picks, Jaylen Waddle is a good pick.

DeVonta Smith won the Heisman, and it would have been fun to reunite him with Tua (although Waddle also used to play with Tua) but of course there is concern from teams on his smaller size.

Overall, a good pick!

Edited by SirFishFan

12 minutes ago, Michael said:

Come on back!

After watching Dan Marino, compared to all these other QBs, it’s just not the same for me.  My life is better off not watching football anymore.  

I remember I used to pretend to be OJ Mcduffie as a WR and Sam Madison as a CB for fun in my backyard.  Kinda weird for a kid who lived in Iowa.

4 minutes ago, Iowa said:

So you can insult me and I can't insult you back? I see. 

I'm not sure why I care or why you do, you don't watch football anymore for some asinine reason.

Have a good night

It was just in general not directed to you bud.   I should have not made it look so direct.  My bad. 

Have a good night. 

• Banana 1

7 hours ago, FishFry said:

After watching Dan Marino, compared to all these other QBs, it’s just not the same for me.  My life is better off not watching football anymore.  

I remember I used to pretend to be OJ Mcduffie as a WR and Sam Madison as a CB for fun in my backyard.  Kinda weird for a kid who lived in Iowa.

I said,

Come on back 

On a more serious note - I do wish Miami had remained at 3 OR remained at 12 after moving out of the 3rd spot. I really wanted Pitts which they could have gotten at 3 and I feel like they could have gotten either Waddle or Smith at 12 anyway. But overall, Waddle should mean Jakeem Grant can go bye bye now and I love the pick at 18.

19 minutes ago, Iowa said:

Interesting comments from a guy who doesn't watch football

Yeah I can see how that would be so.  

Since Fangio left, what has Nagy accomplished?  

Be You!!  What a legacy from a former salesperson. 

Edited by FishFry

• 2 weeks later...