BARVES at Marlins May 3, 2019

Dave Van Horne called McCann the “on-field lawyer”.  Haha

Just now, SilverBullet said:

You're cool with that? 

Him being ejected? Yes. lol

hate that literally dickhead McCann 

Just now, Michael said:

Him being ejected? Yes. lol

There were no warnings beforehand. While I dont agree with what they did Gausman did it "safely" and it was a purpose pitch thats it let him get his shot, everyone is even, everyone move on. Issue a warning after that pitch and drop it. Anything after that pitch would be too far.

2 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

You're cool with that? 

Fuck yes he should be ejected. I was just thinking to myself before it happened that he wouldn’t be ejected if he threw at him without a warning. Kudos to the ump for being on top of the situation. 

There were no warnings beforehand. While I dont agree with what they did Gausman did it "safely" and it was a purpose pitch thats it let him get his shot, everyone is even, everyone move on. Issue a warning after that pitch and drop it. Anything after that pitch would be too far.

Fuck a warning. That was intentional as shit. Everyone knows it. 

Sure, but Urena was ejected for hitting Acuna, just one pitch. Same thing here. Now it's even.

Oh wait, turns out the pitcher was ejected because it wasn't Kevin Gausman it was an imposter named Glausman...

Thanks Joe!