Sign in to follow this  
SongInTheAir

BARVES at Marlins May 3, 2019

Just now, rmc523 said:

What's with this ump and calling strikes 3 inches below the zone?

Unsure. Must feel bad for ejecting Gausman.

Do you guys really think Urena threw at Acuna intentionally last year? Like 100%?

Man, it sounds like I missed some excitement earlier in the game.

4 minutes ago, GuitarPik said:

Do you guys really think Urena threw at Acuna intentionally last year? Like 100%?

We can't say absolutely yes 100% unless he says it himself, but it is highly likely and I believe that he did.

5 minutes ago, Michael said:

We can't say absolutely yes 100% unless he says it himself, but it is highly likely and I believe that he did.

Do they have personal history or something? If not that’s really fucked up and don’t think I could root for Urena. 

1 minute ago, GuitarPik said:

Do they have personal history or something? If not that’s really fucked up and don’t think I could root for Urena. 

No personal history, I think Urena got annoyed / mad at Acuna for being overly celebratory on home runs (which I personally don't mind if you showboat on a homer, would love to see more of it).

I mean they have a history NOW but outside of that.

4 minutes ago, Michael said:

No personal history, I think Urena got annoyed / mad at Acuna for being overly celebratory on home runs (which I personally don't mind if you showboat on a homer, would love to see more of it).

I mean they have a history NOW but outside of that.

Yeah that’s bullshit. TBH, im not sure exactly where I stand on celebrations. I’m old enough to think clearly OVERLY celebration is distasteful but still young enough to appreciate some cool bat flips and shit. We all could probably agree that baseball could use more exciting happenings. That being said I don’t think Urena should try to injure a guy for it. That’s ridiculous. 

Just now, GuitarPik said:

Yeah that’s bullshit. TBH, im not sure exactly where I stand on celebrations. I’m old enough to think clearly OVERLY celebration is distasteful but still young enough to appreciate some cool bat flips and shit. That being said I don’t think Urena should try to injure a guy for it. That’s ridiculous. 

I'm with you on that one. If you completely destroy a ball, then flip a bat, pound your chest, round the bases a little slower if you want. Don't make anything personal.

Other side of the coin, you get a huge strikeout or double play to end the inning, do the same things. #LetTheKidsPlay lol

Huh ... Chen hasn't allowed a run since he came in.