Sign in to follow this  
VirgilCaine

Class A Batting averages...

Clinton has team average of .229 and Jupiter is at .204, with lots of recent high draft picks under .200.  Not my idea of the path to a successful rebuild.

Drafted and traded for all the wrong prospects, the rebuild is a failure, #FuckJeter

• Laugh 1

This definitely proves the rebuild is a failure. Had the Single-A team had a team average of .300 I'd be printing future WS tickets.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Well, obviously the Marlins brain trust is focused on stockpiling arms and acquiring toolsy prospects who can't hit. We'll see how that works out in the long run. I'm not impressed with their decisions. 

Yeah I'm kinda sour that last years 1st rounder is hitting .190 but I seem to recall Carlos Correa hit like shit his first year so gotta hope maturity turns it around in a year or so

I guess the Marlins braintrust feels like all they need is arms based on a lot of their picks and trades.  Gonna he hard to win even with top tier pitching scoring 2 runs a game. 

It is funny how people keep saying they only target arms. When they made all the firesale trades last off-season, people kept complaining about how they were targeting only hitters and mostly outfielders and that they need to get some pitching.

7 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

Yeah I'm kinda sour that last years 1st rounder is hitting .190 but I seem to recall Carlos Correa hit like shit his first year so gotta hope maturity turns it around in a year or so

Fans these days bust out the "bust" label faster than ever.