Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
VirgilCaine

Tanking

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, VirgilCaine said:

There's only one reason a person would make 9500-25000 posts on this site...

You’ve started more topics in the last 12 hours than I’ve started in a month probably so going by your logic, you must have a life sized Jeter statue in your home.

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SonOfJack said:

You’ve started more topics in the last 12 hours than I’ve started in a month probably so going by your logic, you must have a life sized Jeter statue in your home.

Well, you got me there. My son used to have a Jeter poster in his room and who could not like him his playing days ?

But, honestly the guy turns my stomach now, and that poster is in the landfill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But the fact is, the more the marlins lose, the more they gain in next year's draft...there is the incentive to tank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

They are too incompetent to plan a tank and successfully do it

Ha. That's genuinely  funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VirgilCaine said:

Well, you got me there. My son used to have a Jeter poster in his room and who could not like him his playing days ?

But, honestly the guy turns my stomach now, and that poster is in the landfill.

Give him time Kevin  

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, VirgilCaine said:

There's only one reason a person would make 9500-25000 posts on this site...

Because he's a fake Marlins fan?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, VirgilCaine said:

So, if the Marlins front office is intent on reducing payroll to the point of having an inferior product on the field,why should fans TRUST that this a rebuild versus an attempt to force a relocation?

Pretty cool that David Samson posts on here

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, marlins_09 said:

Pretty cool that David Samson posts on here

That's an insult to David Samson

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new conspiracy theory being floated about Jeter trying to tank the team in order to relocate it is one of the more wacky ones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...