Robinson Cano Suspended for 2021 Season

1 hour ago, SongInTheAir said:

if it isn't a surprise, it is likely because of your own preconceived notions that you should maybe reflect on for a minute. 

statistics doesn't favor aging dominican players and they rather find their way into cheating with PED that accept they're not at the level they once were, why do I need to reflect on this? 

25 minutes ago, Michael said:

Statistics don't favor any aging player. Why single out those from the Dominican?

mostly busted for PED aging players are domicans, it is what it is 

1 hour ago, el_gmac said:

mostly busted for PED aging players are domicans, it is what it is 

Statistically and historically speaking, I agree with @el_gmac...even Dominican players (Carlos Santana for example) have commented on the obsession with making it to the big leagues in the Dominican and how it’s causing many young players to turn to PED’s. Coaches coming up to young kids in DR peddling steroids and trying to recruit them. There’s an unhealthy relationship with PED’s in DR....Everything doesn’t have to be some social justice outrage 🤷🏻‍♂️

also in case you need sources:

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/20534258/carlos-santana-outspoken-opponent-peds-warns-temptation-try

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Everything doesn’t have to be some social justice outrage 🤷🏻‍♂️

I agree with you on this but Mr. gmac up here is starting to build a bit of a file.

14 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Atta boy! Keep the string of lighthearted posts coming! ♥️ #bringbackjokes #downwithoutrage

Again, I agreed with you, but it's slowly becoming a thing, and I prefer that to not be a thing.

8 minutes ago, Michael said:

Again, I agreed with you, but it's slowly becoming a thing, and I prefer that to not be a thing.

yeah of course, you have your experiences with him that as a moderator made you put up a flag. Nothing but respect brotha. 

• Like 1