Sign in to follow this  
SilverBullet

Why the Marlins will NEVER be good again

Well have you seen the team average of the short season NY-Penn League team? That tells you all you need to know about the future of this team.

The team will get better after FuckJeter sells the team to Scott Boras because Boras will sign all of the free agents and then the Marlins will have a $6 billion payroll and still be two pitchers away but they'll have a winning record they will be 82-80 instead of this FuckJeter Chip Bowers team that will go 30-132 worst team in baseball history Jeter say Let's go Yankees

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

The team will get better after FuckJeter sells the team to Scott Boras

Boras went to college, so he's obviously smarter than Jeter. If Michael Caine's much less famous brother taught us anything, it is that.

By the way, that post just increased your Jeter fanaticism. Every subsequent post will do the same regardless of the content of the post. You have 11,091 posts so you must be one of Jeter's biggest fans.

39 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Pack it in boys... I've heard it'll take 5 years, 10, 15, 20 years but this guy says the Marlins will never be good again. Some real cutting edge journalism here...

https://calltothepen.com/2019/05/05/why-the-miami-marlins-will-never-get-to-prominence-again/

Gotta love how that guy wants Manfred to step in.  As if he didn't know the plan when the team was sold?

1 minute ago, rmc523 said:

Gotta love how that guy wants Manfred to step in.  As if he didn't know the plan when the team was sold?

Exactly. Jeter told Manfred and all 29 other teams the plan, that's the thing. Ignorant people act like Jeter surprised everyone with this. He told them all he was going to tear the payroll down prior to them approving the new ownership group.

2 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

I hate when anyone recommends MLB and/or the commissioner stepping in to veto trades or signings or to force teams to make moves. It's ridiculous and will never happen. It's like being annoyed by something minor and threatening to call the police and the police is like "huh? so?"

Just now, SilverBullet said:

I hate when anyone recommends MLB and/or the commissioner stepping in to veto trades or signings or to force teams to make moves. It's ridiculous and will never happen. It's like being annoyed by something minor and threatening to call the police.

I don't like this post.  I'm going to call the police.

Just now, rmc523 said:

I don't like this post.  I'm going to call the police.

Call Virgil instead, he will know exactly what to do.

1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

I hate when anyone recommends MLB and/or the commissioner stepping in to veto trades or signings or to force teams to make moves. It's ridiculous and will never happen. It's like being annoyed by something minor and threatening to call the police.

It'd have to be something absurd and egregious for them to step in.  Like trading half the roster for $1 or something.