Sign in to follow this  
taiwanmarlin

How this team to have a GOOD lineup ASAP ?

7 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

They clearly rushed it. The handling of the Realmuto trade proves to me that they learned from the Yelich mistake and essentially no one has complained about the return for JT.

Painful piece/trade to learn from though.  Not much we can do now!

21 hours ago, 97marlin said:

oh yeah...that is an option isn't it? but then the marlins wouldn't get Leyba, and Cron.... I think they would still prefer to give them up and then pay for Keuchel

Apparently the Rays are kicking the tires on Keuchel at the moment so maybe you'll get your wish afterall.

3 hours ago, rmc523 said:

The Yelich one stung/stings though, as it felt so rushed at the time - "we're in trade mode, let's trade him too".  And Realmuto was just a matter of when once Yelich left.

I still would've kept those two and built around them with the pitching we acquired, or waited for a massive Yelich overpay should it come along.

I'm with you on this one.

17 hours ago, Michael said:

BUT THEY'D HAVE BEEN WATCHABLE

image.png.6c1afbc3f32fc0f30ea39853d2ddfb5a.pngimage.png.f41b30255653e9414e44bbdd5efc9615.png

Considering that half of that number is inflated, apparently not.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Guys, just imagine how many wins we would have with this lineup.. 

Screenshot_20190514-072458_Instagram.jpg

Only 2 pitchers away...

1 hour ago, hovertical said:

Apparently the Rays are kicking the tires on Keuchel at the moment so maybe you'll get your wish afterall.

Why are they kicking the tires instead of helping him get out from under the tires? Is that why he hasn't signed? He was injured by a freak tire incident?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FishFan95 said:

Why are they kicking the tires instead of helping him get out from under the tires? Is that why he hasn't signed? He was injured by a freak tire incident?

Kicking tires is part of their training regime that's all.  Helps build up a tolerance to turf toe.