Dugger claimed by Mariners

On 12/7/2020 at 3:04 PM, Michael said:

Are they throwing him into the sea?

Actually laughed out loud when I read that! 

Underrated post.

😂😂😂😂😂

I have such mixed feelings about Robert Dugger, on the one hand, he stressed me out so many times, as pretty much every time he came in to pitch you just know that the other team will score minimum 3 runs that inning and it pretty much happened every time he was out there.

On the other hand, I am actually super impressed/fascinated by Robert Dugger, how someone can be so terrible at their job, but like seriously terrible, doing the exact opposite of what you are paid to do, in his case, prevent the other team from scoring, and not only is he terrible at it, but much worse than even the worse performers in his profession.. and yet, he keeps getting hired and paid. It’s absolutely fascinating.

😂

12 hours ago, marlinsmaniac said:

People on MLBTR talking about how he’s good and that the marlins gave up on him too early. Dude is garbage

Def not great. Has some, uh, "stuff" but he's buried deep in our depth chart anyways, so, who really cares?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, marlinsmaniac said:

People on MLBTR talking about how he’s good and that the marlins gave up on him too early. Dude is garbage

Everyone the Marlins waive, trade or release is a future hall of famer to some people. The cycle continues.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

Everyone the Marlins waive, trade or release is a future hall of famer to some people. The cycle continues.

November 2019: Marlins claim fringe utility player Jonathan Villar

August 2020: Marlins trade away future first ballot Hall of Famer Jonathan Villar

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

What specifically did the Mariner's claim about Dugger? That he knew how to be good at baseball?

Dugger claimed by Mariners? Ah they messed it up again.

"Dugger claimed, "by Mariners!"" He was answering a question.