New minor league affiliations announced

SonOfJack

"...we continue to build lifelong fans and expand the Marlins’ footprint throughout the state of Florida."

A quote from Gary Denbo about having 3 minor league affiliates in different Florida cities. We all talk about how having the affiliates in the same state is good for travel but it also helps to get Marlins prospects and future big leaguers better known throughout the state. I hadn't even thought about it but that's smart thinking towards building this team as a recognizable brand in the future. If you're a fan of your local minor league team it's way easier to root for those players when they reach the majors if they're on the same MLB team that corresponds to your local minor league team.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

How has he not been banned yet?

I was banned once but I served my time. 

On a side note, two weeks ago I was at some store with the imaginary wife and the clerk lady literally told me "You should watch (i forget the name of the show on Netflix) because it's about serial killers. You seem like you'd like that."

Completely out of the blue. I hadn't said a thing to this woman. 

I primarily watch the ID Network so as to learn from the mistakes of others before me.

Chewy puffs are still bomb.  Hard cheetos win out though.  The "freshly opened" puffs suck all around and I won't eat them.

31 minutes ago, hovertical said:

On a side note, two weeks ago I was at some store with the imaginary wife and the clerk lady literally told me "You should watch (i forget the name of the show on Netflix) because it's about serial killers. You seem like you'd like that."

This is downright scary.

My wife loves all those crime shows both real and fictional, I tell her all the time that I know she watches them because she's researching how to get away with my murder in a few years.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

This is downright scary.

My wife loves all those crime shows both real and fictional, I tell her all the time that I know she watches them because she's researching how to get away with my murder in a few years.

There's a literal show called How To Get Away With Murder if she wants to watch that.

• Shocked 1

12 minutes ago, hovertical said:

that's some bullshit show with pretty people and witty dialog.  that ain't real deal street level shit.

Hey, it ain't no bullshit broke ass scripted "main character always gettin' they way"-ass type show ass shit.

... I mean it is BUT STILL.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.