Mets nearing deal with McCann

31 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Everyone thought the Mets were gonna get Realmuto so this move actually leaves a huge question mark for JT, so where does he go? I'd guess either the Angels or the Nationals.

Angels might be OK behind the plate with Max Stassi TBH. Besides, they need to focus on pitching over anything else.

Nats ... possibly.

29 minutes ago, taiwanmarlin said:

@SonOfJack, maybe it's time for us to wake up from the JT pipe dream, I believe the slogan of Marlins' off-season is "Always waiting for the bargain ".

Wait a minute, maybe JT still unsigned when we got the new TV deal in the next January /February and we go all in with that money and acquire him …nobody think the DBACKS would acquire Greinke before they got the new TV deal money.

http://amp.awfulannouncing.com/2015/diamondbacks-signing-of-zack-greinke-shows-benefits-of-massive-new-tv-deal.html

But I know it would be another pipedream …

2 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

I'm shocked you're not a Yankee fan. They'll fulfill your wishes more than the Marlins ever will.

I know the reason I should be the fan of other teams is because I always complain about this team and that's unacceptable. 

Edited by taiwanmarlin
33 minutes ago, taiwanmarlin said:

I know the reason I should be the fan of other teams is because I always complain about this team and that's unacceptable. 

Nope, not true. You are free to complain about the team you love. Just that you seem desperate for a team that spends money on every possible free agent and you're not gonna find that with the Marlins.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Nope, not true. You are free to complain about the team you love. Just that you seem desperate for a team that spends money on every possible free agent and you're not gonna find that with the Marlins.

It happened once.

It was awful.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

I'm not want all the FAs, my wish list is a catcher (JT or McCann ), a closer (Hendriks or Hand) and an OF.

23 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

@SilverBullet, is this "Mptness" are you ? I believe I'm the person he mentioned. Really have no idea why somebody think I want this team to SIGN ANYONE, I believe I have mention some names and not any FA.

40 minutes ago, taiwanmarlin said:

@SilverBullet, is this "Mptness" are you ? I believe I'm the person he mentioned. Really have no idea why somebody think I want this team to SIGN ANYONE, I believe I have mention some names and not any FA.

Nah that's me fam.

You've been pretty jumpy since free agent began, though, you can't deny it. And for a bit it was some "sign anyone" mentality, to be fair. ❤️

• Shocked 1
5 minutes ago, Michael said:

Nah that's me fam.

You've been pretty jumpy since free agent began, though, you can't deny it. And for a bit it was some "sign anyone" mentality, to be fair. ❤️

In fact I have think of you because of the "Michael ", I think the Blue Jays is more suitable for the "sign anyone " because they show interest in almost all big name FAs. 

Just now, taiwanmarlin said:

In fact I have think of you because of the "Michael ", I think the Blue Jays is more suitable for the "sign anyone " because they show interest in almost all big name FAs. 

Hmmmmmm ... do they? I guess they do.

Anyways back to our regularly scheduled happy time. 💙

3 hours ago, taiwanmarlin said:

Because literally the 1st day of free agency, you were asking why haven't we signed anyone yet.

• Shocked 1