Sign in to follow this  
Piazza31

Frisbozo- Ozuna to Marlins a possibility

I actually have been thinking they will try and bring him back. The payroll estimates showed increase spending starting with this coming off-season. I guess we will see if they really do spend though.

EDIT: Correction, there was only a small jump before 2020. It is before 2021 where a huge jump was mentioned.

4 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

The payroll estimates showed increase spending starting with this coming off-season. I guess we will see if they really do spend though.

I don't believe them.

I don't believe in payroll increases either, but.... if you're going to bring someone in... why Ozuna. He was so erratic when he was here. Unless his arm issues have really killed his value and he wanted to be back at a discount.

Really, I hope they don't break the bank to bring this guy in.

6 minutes ago, Piazza31 said:

I don't believe in payroll increases either, but.... if you're going to bring someone in... why Ozuna. He was so erratic when he was here. Unless his arm issues have really killed his value and he wanted to be back at a discount.

Really, I hope they don't break the bank to bring this guy in.

Unless he has a huge second half of the season, he will get a smaller contract than they anticipated when they traded him I'd think. His value has definitely gone down since then.

By the way he fired Boras as his agent recently.

I'd hope if they did sign him, he'd just be one of a few signings. Not the only one.

If they sign Ozuna then they should look to reacquire Stanton Yelich Gordon Bour and Realmuto and then we'll have a real winning team out there.

• Laugh 1

It is also possible the Cardinals sign him to an extension and he's never a free agent in the first place. Though that would make @Das Texan a very sad boy.

Let’s move him to 1B because our outfield is so loaded that there’s no place for him out there.

• Sad 1

Just now, Erick said:

Let’s move him to 1B because our outfield is so loaded that there’s no place for him out there.

This guy gets it.