Sign in to follow this  
Scottiejb

Tailgating

5 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

At least point me in the direction of the thread that caused these changes to your profile/allegiance lol

Marlins are clearly tanking, purposely not bettering the team so that they can get the number one pick. I'm convinced they may do the same thing next season... absolutely not joking at this part of it.

But best case scenario we do what the Astros did who are awesome now and showing what a great rebuild can become... so might as well enjoy the Astros while I wait for the Marlins to be any better. 

• Like 1

On 5/15/2019 at 2:34 PM, Scottiejb said:

I promised my Girlfriend that we'll tailgate for Saturday's game; however, I cannot find anything what so ever about where to tailgate?! Does anybody tailgate for games? I have to believe so, and I'd genuinely appreciate it if you knew of the place(s). Thank you! 

Scott

There’s no tailgate scene.  They do have a tent on the west side called the fifth base. I’ve never been inside so I can’t vouch for its quality. It’s a shame about the tailgating.  I used to do it at Dolphins stadium   

4 hours ago, THRILLHO said:

There’s no tailgate scene.  They do have a tent on the west side called the fifth base. I’ve never been inside so I can’t vouch for its quality. It’s a shame about the tailgating.  I used to do it at Dolphins stadium   

You can still tailgate at Dolphin stadium if you want but you'll have to leave pretty early to make to Marlins Park in time for the game.

19 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Marlins are clearly tanking, purposely not bettering the team so that they can get the number one pick. I'm convinced they may do the same thing next season... absolutely not joking at this part of it.

But best case scenario we do what the Astros did who are awesome now and showing what a great rebuild can become... so might as well enjoy the Astros while I wait for the Marlins to be any better. 

Got it 👍🏻

20 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Marlins are clearly tanking

I wonder if Jeter yells at the players for screwing up the plan after a 1 hit shutout win

1 minute ago, CyggyMarlin said:

I wonder if Jeter yells at the players for screwing up the plan after a 1 hit shutout win

Watch Don get fired before today's game.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

19 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

If the Marlins get the sweep today Don is getting the axe for sure. Sweeps are not part of the plan. 

It is hilarious cause people think the mets will fire their manager if the fish complete a sweep today. What a swerve if the opposite happened.

51 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

It is hilarious cause people think the mets will fire their manager if the fish complete a sweep today. What a swerve if the opposite happened.

Thanks for explaining the joke.