Jump to content
bmg42

Shutout record

Recommended Posts

Honestly, before this season, I expect we gonna start with bottom of NL east. But not like this. 

Did Astros and Nats, formerly tanking teams, play like '19 Fish?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bret Hart said:

Did Astros and Nats, formerly tanking teams, play like '19 Fish?

Generally yes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bret Hart said:

Honestly, before this season, I expect we gonna start with bottom of NL east. But not like this. 

Did Astros and Nats, formerly tanking teams, play like '19 Fish?

If you mean record wise, yes. Worse even. Astros lost 106,107,111 from 2011-2013. They began to improve record wise in 2014 when they lost only 92.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

If you mean record wise, yes. Worse even. Astros lost 106,107,111 from 2011-2013. They began to improve record wise in 2014 when they lost only 92.

I really hope it doesn't take another 2-3 years beyond this season 😞

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

WE GOT ANOTHER RECORD BOYS AND GIRLS!

Such meaningless records too. It's cuz they have nothing else to write about. Yeah we suck we get it. None of this matters if they get it right in the end. Tell me what bad stats the Astros had from 2011-2013 and then I'll show you a picture of their world series parade.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First team in history to be shutout 5 or more times, while at least one player wore high socks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone wanna guess how many of the 2017 Astros position players were on the 2013 Astros? I just looked it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Anyone wanna guess how many of the 2017 Astros position players were on the 2013 Astros? I just looked it up.

Gonna say 1: Jose Altuve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...