Marlins, Brian Anderson Avoid Going To Arby's

2 hours ago, SongInTheAir said:

The Marlins. The baseball team. They had a chance to go to Arby's with third baseperson Brian Anderson, but decided to just give him $3.8 million instead of sharing a roast beef sandwich and some curly fires with horsey sauce with him. 

Well said.

I wonder if they went anywhere else for lunch though or if they just canceled the plans and ate at home. 

Those of you who think Arby’s is gross are probably only getting roast beef there. If that’s the case I agree. But go and get a chicken cordon Bleu sandwich (just fried chicken with some pretty good smoked ham and cheese on top). If you’re not a fan or the fries ask for potato cakes instead. Then at the window ask for bronco berry sauce to dip the sandwich and potatoes in. Trust. me.

• Like 2
  • Banana 1

I haven’t been to Arby’s in years, but I remember when I would go I would always order the Reuben sandwich, of course it wasn’t a great Reuben sandwich, cannot compare to a Deli sandwich at all, but if I was feeling like eating something different and didn’t have a lot of time, it wasn’t the worse thing on the menu, and of course, I always liked the curly fries. 

There are sometimes when you may need to grab some fast food and you don’t feel like a regular burger/chicken sandwich/taco/sub/fried chicken, at least Arby’s offers some different/more unique options than the standard burger and fries.

It’s not everyone’s cup of tea of course.

I rarely eat fast food anymore, so I probably wouldn’t go out of my way to go to an Arby’s, unless it was late night and the only option around and I was hungry. 😂

• Like 1

Just now, SilverBullet said:

@SonOfJack is probably disgusted by this thread but now that he heard they might sell tea there suddenly his interest is piqued. What a guy.

And yes, I've got proof...

https://arbys.com/our-menu/drinks-desserts/iced-tea

Not sure why he’s surprised. Pretty much every fast food joint (including Taco Bell) sella some kind of sweet/unsweetened tea 🤷🏻‍♂️ Im starting to think @SonOfJack has never left his house and it’s making me very sad.