Sign in to follow this  
Bret Hart

Warner announced Next Batman actor for rebooting

19 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

I don't think they necessarily needed both a Flash and Cybrog movie before JL, as they're what I'd consider secondary characters (much like Black Widow and Hawkeye in Avengers)

Black Widow and Hawkere were both introduced in movies before Avengers, even if they didn't have their own solo movies. Hawkeye was in Thor and Widow was in Iron Man 2. If they weren't gonna make movies for Flash and Cyborg at least have them be characters in one of the previous movies.

11 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Black Widow and Hawkere were both introduced in movies before Avengers, even if they didn't have their own solo movies. Hawkeye was in Thor and Widow was in Iron Man 2. If they weren't gonna make movies for Flash and Cyborg at least have them be characters in one of the previous movies.

That's true, forgot about that.  That's my point though - they could've been introduced in some of the other films in a secondary capacity without their own films, and then had them play a bigger role in JL.

11 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

They did Justice League after like 3 or 4 movies... bad idea. Should have built to it longer like Marvel did. Justice League should have been the pay off/culmination.

that sounds dirty

maybe they thought since vampires can turn into bats they could save some money on special effects?

7 minutes ago, hovertical said:

maybe they thought since vampires can turn into bats they could save some money on special effects?

Was Jeter named CEO of Warner?