Yamamoto DFA'd; traded to the Mets

Admin

Well, as I’ve said before, Yamamoto seems like a good dude/nice person in real life, but not a really good pitcher, at least from all the many chances(maybe even too many) that the Marlins gave him. 

But who knows, maybe he is one of those pitchers who signs with another club, works with a different pitcher coach who tweaks one or two things in his delivery, and Yamamoto ends up a decent starter/relief guy. Could happen. 😂

Either way, I wish him well in any future endeavors.

45 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

Well, as I’ve said before, Yamamoto seems like a good dude/nice person in real life, but not a really good pitcher, at least from all the many chances(maybe even too many) that the Marlins gave him. 

But who knows, maybe he is one of those pitchers who signs with another club, works with a different pitcher coach who tweaks one or two things in his delivery, and Yamamoto ends up a decent starter/relief guy. Could happen. 😂

Either way, I wish him well in any future endeavors.

smells like Brad Hand all over again

7 minutes ago, fanofthefish said:

I'm sure he'll thank the Marlins for giving him an opportunity in his Hall of Fame acceptance speech 

Lmao another in the long line of guys who became Hall of Famers immediately after being misused by the Marlins... including Zac Gallen, Chris Paddack, Brad Hand, Andrew Miller, Mike Rabelo, Cameron Maybin, Yusmeiro Petit, Luis Gonzalez, Colin Rea, Andrew Cashner, Junichi Tazawa, Sam Dyson, and Donovan Solano.

17 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Lmao another in the long line of guys who became Hall of Famers immediately after being misused by the Marlins... including Zac Gallen, Chris Paddack, Brad Hand, Andrew Miller, Mike Rabelo, Cameron Maybin, Yusmeiro Petit, Luis Gonzalez, Colin Rea, Andrew Cashner, Junichi Tazawa, Sam Dyson, and Donovan Solano.

where's Jarlin Garcia's name you bozo