Wong finds 18 million in Milwaukee

Admin

I’ve been hanging out on this forum a lot the past couple of days. So my first reaction to this thread title was some “Wong” puns like “I’m not sure if that signing was the right or Wong move.”

However, I’m not sure if that is taking things too far. Perhaps a Mod could weigh in.

If that not ok, no problem, I’ll take my puns back to the Craig Mish thread.

😂

Edited by SirFishFan
  • Haha 4
  • Banana 1

2 hours ago, SirFishFan said:

I’ve been hanging out on this forum a lot the past couple of days. So my first reaction to this thread title was some “Wong” puns like “I’m not sure if that signing was the right or Wong move.”

However, I’m not sure if that is taking things too far. Perhaps a Mod could weigh in.

If that not ok, no problem, I’ll take my puns back to the Craig Mish thread.

😂

You can make a joke about it, just make sure not to go about it the Wong way.

P.S. I say this in general, not directly at you. But we all need to sweep up these godforsaken eggshells we pretend to walk on so our social media friends won’t try to cancel us. Making a joke based on the similarity between the word wrong and Wong is not racist. Saying you’re surprised they didn’t pay him in rice or some other ignorant thing like that is racist. Otherwise it’s just a cheap joke, and we all need to freaking laugh and get the fuck over all this wannabe P.C. Culture. We’re all the same pieces of shit we’ve always been, it just somehow became cool to pretend you’re “woke”. Ok I’m off my soapbox.

Edited by marlinsmaniac
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

How do you stand on a box of soap without crushing it?

21 minutes ago, Michael said:

Soapboxes are usually made of fairly sturdy wooden materials. It's not too surprising, really.

Lol yeah exactly, soapboxes were basically the crates they were stored/transported in and were made of wood.