Craig Mish Might Have Something (Adam Duvall Signs) (Also: Sauces)

• FishFan95 changed the title to Craig Mish Might Have Something

2 hours ago, Michael said:

This is more than likely a TV deal. We'd have heard more news if it was related to any player right now.

Yeah, and he would be a lot less vague. Probably can’t talk about this publicly since it would hurt negotiations. Hopefully it’s a good number and we use the money for Ozu... Baue.... Realmu.... Nevermind. Go team!!

2 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Something good could just be an Arby's crispy fish sandwich with bronco berry sauce and an iced tea. Lucky guy. 

I shit you not, I’ve put like 10 people on to dipping fries in bronco berry and now they did everything in it. It is top 5 sauces you can get at a fast food joint. The best being Baja Sauce (currently called spicy ranch) from Taco Bell. Polynesian sauce at Chic-fil-a is slightly above it as well.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

I shit you not, I’ve put like 10 people on to dipping fries in bronco berry and now they did everything in it. It is top 5 sauces you can get at a fast food joint. The best being Baja Sauce (currently called spicy ranch) from Taco Bell. Polynesian sauce at Chic-fil-a is slightly above it as well.

Chic-Fil-A Sauce (née Honey Roasted Barbeque Sauce) is the GOAT that Tom Brady wishes he was. Get outta here with that Baja business.

• Haha 1
Just now, Photo-Realistic Billy said:

I think a player signing makes more sense. The "Universal DH" comment doesn't relate to the TV deal, but it could to a player.

Michael Jordan Shrug GIF by The Ringer

It could. I'm expecting the TV deal more than anything.

4 minutes ago, Photo-Realistic Billy said:

Chic-Fil-A Sauce (née Honey Roasted Barbeque Sauce) is the GOAT that Tom Brady wishes he was. Get outta here with that Baja business.

Dude I can’t stand any honey mustard style sauce lol my girlfriend swears by it too so I got her the chic-fil-a sauce bottle and i buy the Polynesian bottle. A house divided but we make it work  lol

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Dude I can’t stand any honey mustard style sauce lol my girlfriend swears by it too so I got her the chic-fil-a sauce bottle and i buy the Polynesian bottle. A house divided but we make it work  lol

Maybe if you stopped trying to hit home runs all the time and hit some singles and doubles over time before hitting the home run, she'd come around on the Polynesian bottle.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Photo-Realistic Billy said:

Thank You. Honey Roasted Barbeque is the boss

8 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Honey mustard sauce is delicious, your girlfriend has good taste.

• Haha 1

I like most sauces... a good BBQ sauce with actual flavor is amazing, blue cheese is underrated, ranch is overrated, honey mustard is only good with chicken tenders, a good sweet and sour style like that Polynesian sauce is underappreciated. 

Just now, SonOfJack said:

Someone ban this guy please

Really? Every single time I'm with people at a place that asks "ranch or blue cheese" everyone jumps up and says ranch and I always have to ask for my own blue cheese on the side. Y'all don't know what you're missing.

Just now, SilverBullet said:

Really? Every single time I'm with people at a place that asks "ranch or blue cheese" everyone jumps up and says ranch and I always have to ask for my own blue cheese on the side. Y'all don't know what you're missing.

I dislike both ranch and blue cheese but I'd go ranch if I had to choose one.

• SonOfJack changed the title to Craig Mish Might Have Something (Adam Duvall Signs)
  • SilverBullet changed the title to Craig Mish Might Have Something (Adam Duvall Signs) (Also: Sauces)