Craig Mish Might Have Something (Adam Duvall Signs) (Also: Sauces)

FishFan95

Well, the way I look at it..

If ya had to choose between Duvall or another season of Matt Joyce.. 

I'll give Duvall a chance.

Worse case he's Matt Joyce 2.0 with more much more power.

Best case, he's a big contributer to the Marlins and has a 3 hr game vs the Braves this upcoming season. 😂

• SonOfJack changed the title to Craig Mish Might Have Something (Adam Duvall Signs)
1 minute ago, CyggyMarlin said:

What is the Cubs asking price for Contreras?

Probably a replacement level C, a young mlb ready OFer and a young prospect arm. So pretty much we are the perfect match

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CyggyMarlin said:

Remember when Ng said they were happy with the roster and Mish said the roster was finalized?

I can't believe how many people took that as being set in stone. It's never finalized. They're always looking for improvements and if it hasn't happened then yes they're happy with what they have to that point but that doesn't mean they're ever done.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Valid said:

The Thai curry wing sauce at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Also, the fact that no one has mentioned Buffalo sauce in general yet concerns me.

I love buffalo but it’s in that ketchup/mustard/Mayo/ranch realm in that it’s a basic condiment you buy in a bottle and there’s really only one way to make it (hot sauce and butter). So I was looking at it more from the perspective of “Signature” sauces or sauces the fast food spots are famous for. I agree chick fil a has a really good buffalo for being a fast food joint but regular buffalo is hard to fuck up. 

• Like 1

Just now, marlinsmaniac said:

I love buffalo but it’s in that ketchup/mustard/Mayo/ranch realm in that it’s a basic condiment you buy in a bottle and there’s really only one way to make it (hot sauce and butter). So I was looking at it more from the perspective of “Signature” sauces or sauces the fast food spots are famous for. I agree chick fil a has a really good buffalo for being a fast food joint but regular buffalo is hard to fuck up. 

Maribeth Monroe Douglas GIF by CBS

• Haha 2

• SilverBullet changed the title to Craig Mish Might Have Something (Adam Duvall Signs) (Also: Sauces)