Craig Mish Might Have Something (Adam Duvall Signs) (Also: Sauces)

3 hours ago, Iowa said:

Probably a replacement level C, a young mlb ready OFer and a young prospect arm. So pretty much we are the perfect match

Do they just want the prospect's arm or do they want the entire prospect?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Michael said:

Honestly Berti should just be in the starting lineup - he had a .388 OBP last year!

But can he be that good for an entire season? That's the issue with guys like him. He's great in a limited role and then you don't really know if they'd be that good as a starter. Hopefully yes but not all can do it. 

7 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Only British tv shows I've seen are The Office, Hustle and IT Crowd.

You need to watch "Are You Being Served?" (it's the British equivalent of Cheers) (And add Monty Python's Flying Circus - it's on Netflix)

Edited by CyggyMarlin
2 hours ago, Michael said:

Honestly Berti should just be in the starting lineup - he had a .388 OBP last year!

I agree, he’s very good, but I still don’t want him to be the starting second baseman. He’ll find himself in the lineup all the time (spot starts at SS, 2B, 3B, and right field as well as starting when we have the DH in AL parks) but long term Jazz is gonna be the much better player and I think the team is better served with him getting his experience in.

7 minutes ago, jeffreysfishfry said:

That’s basically more than we received from JT.   Isn’t it?

😂 Yeah. That was super tongue-in-cheek, what I wrote. 

That’s probably what the Cubs start out asking for and they settle with Alfaro and Vesia and some cash, maybe.

12 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

😂 Yeah. That was super tongue-in-cheek, what I wrote. 

That’s probably what the Cubs start out asking for and they settle with Alfaro and Vesia and some cash, maybe.

Keep Vesia dammit 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, QbanCastillo said:

It took way too long for someone to mention this one!

Seeing as I guess they don't offer it in FL I can see why..

Which is ironic, as the name Raising Cane's is a perfect name for restuarants in Miami, whether Cane's is referring to Hurricanes or Sugar Cane, that name would fit the South FL market very well. 

😂

10 hours ago, SirFishFan said:

Which is ironic, as the name Raising Cane's is a perfect name for restuarants in Miami, whether Cane's is referring to Hurricanes or Sugar Cane, that name would fit the South FL market very well. 

😂

Also, it’s based on the phrase “raising Cain” (as in resurrecting Cain from the Bible who killed Abel) and the phrase basically means causing havoc and getting into trouble. So that also exemplifies the average miami ratchet lol bring ‘em on down!

Edited by marlinsmaniac
  • Haha 1