Sign in to follow this  
THRILLHO

5-22 Marlins at Tigers

Marlins going for five straight.  If the Marlins can win tonight it will be their longest winning streak since April 2016.  The team had two separate four game winning streaks in 2018 and four separate four game winning streaks in 2017. You have to go all the way back to April 24-30 of 2016 to find a streak longer.  The Marlins won seven straight games (all on the road of course). They finally returned home on Tuesday May 3 and drew 16,000 ( oh the horror!).  The seven games won included a four game sweep of the Dodgers sandwiched in between a win at SF and two wins at Milwaukee 

get it done tonight Marlins!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

5 straight?

Meh.

My Astros won 10 straight recently. 

beating a dead horse wtf GIF

7 minutes ago, pollythewog said:

i cannot guarantee victory for this game

Suspect it might be a rain out tonight?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, THRILLHO said:

Marlins going for five straight.  If the Marlins can win tonight it will be their longest winning streak since April 2016.  The team had two separate four game winning streaks in 2018 and four separate four game winning streaks in 2017. You have to go all the way back to April 24-30 of 2016 to find a streak longer.  The Marlins won seven straight games (all on the road of course). They finally returned home on Tuesday May 3 and drew 16,000 ( oh the horror!).  The seven games won included a four game sweep of the Dodgers sandwiched in between a win at SF and two wins at Milwaukee 

get it done tonight Marlins!

That 7 game winning streak included 2 wins by Chen as well as wins by Koehler, Conley, Barraclough, and Nicolino.

I just saw that the Tigers and Orioles have a worse run differential than the Marlins. I thought the Marlins were going to set the MLB record for worse run differential in a season. What does it say about those other two teams?

18 minutes ago, FishFan95 said:

I just saw that the Tigers and Orioles have a worse run differential than the Marlins. I thought the Marlins were going to set the MLB record for worse run differential in a season. What does it say about those other two teams?

It says that both of those teams have a worse run differential than the Marlins. Do you not read your own posts? 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

It says that both of those teams have a worse run differential than the Marlins. Do you not read your own posts? 

He needs to be left back, no way has he earned his Marlinsbaseball.com Language Arts degree.

• Like 1