Pizza

Admin

I stand firm by my belief that a really good pizza tastes best with just cheese and no other toppings.

Bad pizza needs toppings to taste better.

With that said, nothing wrong with adding toppings on a good pizza for variety but the taste of an excellent regular cheese pizza is incredibly underrated. At my favorite pizza places I just go with cheese. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

I stand firm by my belief that a really good pizza tastes best with just cheese and no other toppings.

Bad pizza needs toppings to taste better.

With that said, nothing wrong with adding toppings on a good pizza for variety but the taste of an excellent regular cheese pizza is incredibly underrated. At my favorite pizza places I just go with cheese. 

Hungry Cheese GIF by Domino's Pizza Canada

Just now, SirFishFan said:

So if you had just $10 for lunch and had to buy a large cheese pizza and your only choices were:

Papa John's

Pizza Hut

Dominos 

Little Caeser's (2 for $10)

Costco

Where are you spending those $10?

Costco and it isn't even close. Their pizza is great.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

So if you had just $10 for lunch and had to buy a large cheese pizza and your only choices were:

Papa John's

Pizza Hut

Dominos 

Little Caeser's (2 for $10)

Costco

Where are you spending those $10?

Damn, probably Papa John's but those pizzas aren't good enough for just cheese and fyi I know u ain't getting a large at papa John's for just $10.

26 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Damn, probably Papa John's but those pizzas aren't good enough for just cheese and fyi I know u ain't getting a large at papa John's for just $10.

Cross your fingers that the Heat were playing and won the day before and then use promo code "HEATWIN" when you order online. 

You can probably get that large for even less than $10.

It's 50% off your pizza with that code.

If the Heat won the day before, of course.

Edited by SirFishFan

14 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

Cross your fingers that the Heat were playing and won the day before and then use promo code "HEATWIN" when you order online. 

Is this a sponsored post?

• Haha 2

Just now, SonOfJack said:

The pizza at Chuck E Cheese... thoughts?

It's been so long, I don't even remember how it tastes. 

Is it something like Cici's? I haven't eaten at a lot of those places in years.

I actually worked at PJ for a couple of years, many years ago. But by the time I left that job, I was pretty tired of pizza for awhile.. Eating free pizza almost everyday (that happened if, for example, someone ordered pizza for pickup but never showed up, which usually happened on a daily basis, but by the time you eat it it had been sitting there around 2 hours), surprisingly to me was not that exciting anymore after a couple of months.

Now a days, If I eat any pizza, it will be a slice from Costco, or Costco type stores. I agree it's really good, and a great deal.

Besides that, I mostly will eat pizza from smaller local pizza restaurants.

5 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Chuck E Cheese’s pizza is better than CiCi’s in my opinion @SirFishFan

Hard to describe it and I also haven’t had it in awhile. They need a way to get it without actually having to go in there. I know some places have it delivered under a fake restaurant name but that’s rare. 

Hmm..

Doing a quick search, I just discovered that apparently you can order Chuck E Cheese pizza through one of your phone delivery apps.

Screenshot from Chuck E Cheese Website.

image.thumb.png.f96ed0ac32670e9ee6f19c6d85ee4ff3.png

Not a sponsored post.

Edited by SirFishFan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SirFishFan said:

Yep I know it... having kids I use this code often for pizza night. If I'm not mistaken the large cheese pizza is 14 bucks, the code gets it down to 7 BUT there's a minimum amount for delivery so if I'm just getting one pizza I always have to add like a dessert to reach the minimum amount. Still a great deal but that's the catch if you had a small order the half off deal sometimes cuts the price too low to complete the order.

3 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Yep I know it... having kids I use this code often for pizza night. If I'm not mistaken the large cheese pizza is 14 bucks, the code gets it down to 7 BUT there's a minimum amount for delivery so if I'm just getting one pizza I always have to add like a dessert to reach the minimum amount. Still a great deal but that's the catch if you had a small order the half off deal sometimes cuts the price too low to complete the order.

I should know this, but it seriously has been a few years since I went to an actual PJ store.

Back when I worked there, well, and for years prior to that, we had the carry out special for a large cheese, it used to be $7, then $8, then $9.. Do you know if they still have those carry out specials?