Vesia traded to Dodgers for Floro

SonOfJack

I know @Michael will be upset but I love it. Capitalize on the “potential” of Vesia for a dude who has consistently been good. Would have been nice to see if that changeup helped him in-game, but Vesia always seemed too jittery for my liking. Not a very composed dude lol 

Edited by marlinsmaniac
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

I know @Michael will be upset but I love it. Capitalize on the “potential” of Vesia for a dude who has consistently been good. Would have been nice to see if that changeup helped him in-game, but Vesia always seemed too jittery for my liking. Not a very composed dude lol 

The Adams homer off of him to end Summer Camp shook him a bit I think. But I'm ok with it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Michael said:

The Adams homer off of him to end Summer Camp shook him a bit I think. But I'm ok with it.

That was also just one at bat so I'm sure Vesia will be fine but this was a good way to get upgrade the pen with more experience at a relatively low cost. Also might mean that Vesia was gonna be the one cut if Kintzler had signed so at least we got something for him.

Good move.

Though this likely solidifies the bullpen and means that Bass is the closer.

• Like 2

Just now, SilverBullet said:

That was also just one at bat so I'm sure Vesia will be fine but this was a good way to get upgrade the pen with more experience at a relatively low cost. Also might mean that Vesia was gonna be the one cut if Kintzler had signed so at least we got something for him.

Good move.

Though this likely solidifies the bullpen and means that Bass is the closer.

Yimi though 

• Like 1