2021 Florida Panthers Thread

21 hours ago, Erick said:

It is a great game. Join the bandwagon.

21 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

I love hockey in person, so much fun.

Maybe I’ll catch a game at the BB&T one of these days. I don’t foresee myself really becoming a “hockey guy”, but I’ve had less of an excuse to drink a couple of beers and eat personal papa johns pizzas

2 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Maybe I’ll catch a game at the BB&T one of these days. I don’t foresee myself really becoming a “hockey guy”, but I’ve had less of an excuse to drink a couple of beers and eat personal papa johns pizzas

It’s great though I’ve had to attend some games myself cause my wife decided she would prefer to go to sawgrass mills while I’m at the game. 

20 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

It’s great though I’ve had to attend some games myself cause my wife decided she would prefer to go to sawgrass mills while I’m at the game. 

I don’t blame her, they have a Cheesecake Factory and a yard house

• Like 1
11 hours ago, mystikol87 said:

Was he the one with the huge slap shot, or was that Macinnis, or both of them?

It was Al Macinnis who was known for his slap shot. But both of those players were really good. Late 90’s St. Louis Blues were so much fun to watch.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Is it Truist Center now?  Since the Suntrust/BB&T merger?

I hate the name Truist........sounds like a cult.

2 hours ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Could very well be! Lol idk

I was actually half asking.....I'd assume it has to be Truist Center now since SunTrust Park became Truist Park.

Interesting.....I just looked it up and on the Panthers' site, it's still listed as BB&T Center, and their website is still thebbtcenter.com

2 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

I am gonna keep calling it the BB&T Center regardless. Just like the Brewers still play at Miller Park in my eyes.

I forgot they changed

41 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

American Family Field

Ew, that's gross.

5 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

So, like, can Italian or Canadian or Mexican families attend games there too or is that not allowed?

Only Pro Players were allow at Pro Player Stadium, I just realized that that's why it was always empty..

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

So, like, can Italian or Canadian or Mexican families attend games there too or is that not allowed?

16 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

What is wrong with you?

Ok so I can answer this question. It is fair and nothing wrong with SB.

Canadian and Mexican families are still American families since they are in North America.

Sorry, Italian families. 😞

They should make the playoffs this year. It would be nice if they could win a round. They're history is almost the same as the Marlins history. Not much there except for a sparse few playoff appearances. The only difference is the Marlins have won a couple of championships. 

And most of both franchises' issues have been underwhelming ownership. 

On 2/22/2021 at 10:41 AM, Michael said:

Ok so I can answer this question. It is fair and nothing wrong with SB.

Canadian and Mexican families are still American families since they are in North America.

Sorry, Italian families. 😞

All good lol I’m just happy the Panthers are doing well. And I want the Marlins to perform just as hot out of the gate 🔥 they can with the pitching 👍

5 hours ago, rmc523 said:

I need to look up their schedule and put it in my phone or something.   I'm interested in watching some games, but never know when they're on.

Changed my ESPN app settings to notify me of the game start.  Tuned in to tonight's game!

12 hours ago, Italian Marlins Fan said:

Yessir I was there tn my first indoor sporting event in a year. Crazy. I can’t wait for Marlins games in April. 🔥 

Are Panthers tickets available to anyone?  Or is it just season ticket holders?

• 4 weeks later...