Sign in to follow this  
Michael

Rosell Herrera hit a home run

Did Rosell Herrera actually hit a home run 430 feet?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Who would have ever thought this guy had any power. 

The Year in Review and scouting report right above your post. I know you probably have not finished reading it yet though.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Fucking shit.

I meant, us, as Marlins fans watching this guy do nothing for the first two months of the season, would have never thought this guy had power potential without actually finding those reports. 

• Confused 1

Add a meaningless home run, albeit a long one, to the numerous missed opportunities with RISP or popping up bunts and you still get a net zero.  Sure, I would love to see him really break out, but need more.  I felt all along Harold should have broken out with the team after ST but knew the 40 man roster issue would keep Herrera there.  Good for Rosie, let's see a lot more.

1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

Fucking shit.

I meant, us, as Marlins fans watching this guy do nothing for the first two months of the season, would have never thought this guy had power potential without actually finding those reports. 

ur a marlins fan huh?

2 hours ago, pollythewog said:

lots apparently m8. had an impressive 2013

Probably would’ve been our best player in 2013. Hall of Famer.

• Love 1

Balls are juiced so I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised at anyone hitting a major league ball out of ballparks for home runs.  

16 minutes ago, Das Texan said:

Balls are juiced so I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised at anyone hitting a major league ball out of ballparks for home runs.  

What’s wrong with the Cardinals this year?

• Laugh 1

20 minutes ago, Das Texan said:

What a stupid comment.

You are ragging on people for discussing a no doubt home run from a guy who has hit like one MLB homer before this one. 

You don't think there's a difference between a guy who hits one home run a year and the guys who hit over 20 a year? You make it sound like anyone can hit one out at any time because they're juiced. If that was the case everyone would be homering all the time. 

18 minutes ago, Das Texan said:

So maybe Dietrich's dad needs to calm down in the other thread about his home run total this year.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

So maybe Dietrich's dad needs to calm down in the other thread about his home run total this year.

he probably should, tbh.