Marlins Sign Gio Gonzlalez

49 minutes ago, Photo-Realistic Billy said:

Of course @SonOfJack beat me by like 2 seconds.

You know he would beating all of us easily, but I believe many people here (including me ) would just wondering why @SonOfJack always be the first one ? he checking the social media in the every second or he just got the best system of notifications ?

3 minutes ago, taiwanmarlin said:

You know he would beating all of us easily, but I believe many people here (including me ) would just wondering why @SonOfJack always be the first one ? he checking the social media in the every second or he just got the best system of notifications ?

Having no life helps. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

16 minutes ago, Das Texan said:

Hopefully he isnt fully washed up and can help the Marlins.  

Innings eater if nothing else and let Neidert and Rogers figure out whatever they need in AAA.

IF he makea the roster of course. 

This is a absolutely great move.. for the 2010 Marlins.

For the 2021 Marlins, for any new pitcher signed I rate them on the Yamamoto-Dugger scale, which is something I just invented two seconds ago as I am writing this.

The Yamamoto-Dugger scale rates new pitchers signed based on how much of an improvement they are over those two pitchers from last year that they are replacing. Starters to Yamamoto and relief pitchers to Dugger. Scale of one to ten.

So on the Yamamoto-Dugger scale I give Gio Gonzalez a 9.0 rating. So I like it!

P.S. Yes you did just spend a minute of your time reading all that nonsense I just wrote. 😂

Edited by SirFishFan
  • Haha 3

There's absolutely no way Gio Gonzalez doesn't make a Don Mattingly managed team. He'll be on the roster, it's just a matter of whether he'll be in the rotation or the bullpen.

(I think this is a great signing and I was actually telling someone the other day that I thought the Marlins should sign Gio)

Pretty happy with this offseason. Improved the bullpen, added some power and added a veteran lefty (I hope he gets the 5th spot). Methinks we're gonna surprise a lot of people this year (again)

• Like 3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.