SilverBullet

2019 MLB Draft, Marlins pick 4th, select OF JJ Bleday

13 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Wondering if we see any noticeable difference in this draft since it's the first one without Stan Meek running it in forever. 

How about a 6'4" 220 lb high schooler from Texas?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marlins_09 said:

#4 has to be either JJ Bleday or Andrew Vaughn 

Put me down for Bleday 

11 hours ago, el_gmac said:

FUCK the ASSTROS

Fixed that for you. Bitch.

1 hour ago, THRILLHO said:

Put me down for Bleday 

I’m good either way honestly. Edit - Watched Bleday vs UGA, and one thing that scares me with him is the length in his swing, and his lack of consistency with his front leg. You see his stance at times be wide open, at other times be closed off. This shows up in non-2 strike counts as well, so it’s not an approach thing. 

Vaughn is a pure hitter. He reminds me of Peter Alonso. Put me down for Vaughn at 4 if he’s there. If he goes before 4, Bleday is fine. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Michael said:

Fixed that for you. Bitch.

thanks whore 

4 hours ago, rmc523 said:

How about a 6'4" 220 lb high schooler from Texas?

you love high schooler same as Hill 

9 hours ago, marlins_09 said:

I’m good either way honestly. Edit - Watched Bleday vs UGA, and one thing that scares me with him is the length in his swing, and his lack of consistency with his front leg. You see his stance at times be wide open, at other times be closed off. This shows up in non-2 strike counts as well, so it’s not an approach thing. 

Vaughn is a pure hitter. He reminds me of Peter Alonso. Put me down for Vaughn at 4 if he’s there. If he goes before 4, Bleday is fine. 

Wow, you should be a professional scout because apparently you know exactly what to look for in a college player. We are not worthy.

24 minutes ago, mrchainsaw said:

Wow, you should be a professional scout because apparently you know exactly what to look for in a college player. We are not worthy.

It’s what I’ve been reading about bleday also. His swing has more moving parts and could Make him inconsistent. Vaughn is supposedly more polished. 

2 hours ago, mrchainsaw said:

And you should be an amateur stand up comedian. You have bad sarcasm and insecurities down pact.

• Like 1