Sign in to follow this  
SonOfJack

6/2 at Padres

4 minutes ago, Michael said:

I think we can send Dean back to AAA again ...

AAAA

Then our outfield would be the Sons of Ander, Grander, and Brin (yea I know those guys don’t start in the OF for us everyday but it was necessary for the joke) 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, legacyofCangelosi said:

Then our outfield would be the Sons of Ander, Grander, and Brin (yea I know those guys don’t start in the OF for us everyday but it was necessary for the joke) 

giphy.gif

that renfroe mofo again ?

Marlins are now on pace to finish with more runs scored than they had in 2013. Maybe the doomsday media was wrong about this being the worst offense in mlb history.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, FishFan95 said:

Marlins are now on pace to finish with more runs scored than they had in 2013. Maybe the doomsday media was wrong about this being the worst offense in mlb history.

Which is crazy because that team had Stanton, Yelich and Ozuna for most of the season 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, FishFan95 said:

They shouldn't have been predicting the future a month into the season on a team that was obviously not built to win anyways.

• Like 2