Favorite TV Show of All Time

I dunno. I got like a Top 5 that's a little different every day of the week. Probably something like:

1. Community

2. Arrested Development

3. Seinfeld

4. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

5. The Expanse

But there's so many good ones out there -- Battlestar Galactica, The Office, Cheers, South Park, Doctor Who, Marlins Pregame Show, IT Crowd, Formula 1: Drive to Survive -- it's hard to pick even just 5.

Breaking Bad or Stargate SG1. Both on my list for different reasons. Would have included Game of Thrones as well, but that ended so poorly that it spoiled the whole show for me.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

Do you like the spinoff with Saul?

I liked the first season, but I moved away from my parents for college after that and haven't had a TV ever since so I'm not up to date.

Sitcom

1. King of the Hill

2. Curb Your Enthusiasm

3. Seinfeld

4. Simpsons (Season 2 through 10ish)

5. Always Sunny

Dramas

1. The Shield

2. The Wire

3. Breaking Bad

4. GOT

5. Fargo

Very difficult. so many good shows not listed

6 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

Do you like the spinoff with Saul?

I watched Breaking Bad after it was all done and loved it.  Also hopped on the Better Call Saul train when it came out because of that.  I've enjoyed it, especially as it moves closer to Breaking Bad things.  Anyone know when the next season comes out?

3 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

All they've said is "2022"

yuck.    I'll still watch of course, but hard to maintain "fandom" momentum with a wait that long.   Though obviously covid has screwed everything up.

37 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

I watched Breaking Bad after it was all done and loved it.  Also hopped on the Better Call Saul train when it came out because of that.  I've enjoyed it, especially as it moves closer to Breaking Bad things.  Anyone know when the next season comes out?

The show is fantastic.. one of my favorites. Supposed to come out late 2021 from what I've read. This season is going to be bananas