DYK - Expanded Forum View

We are starting a new series here titled DYK (Did You Know) where we will highlight features you may not know about.

First up is "Expanded Forum View"

By default everyone sees the forum view as this known as Condensed View:

Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 6.28.17 AM.png

However, if you click the icon directly to the left of "Start new topic", you will enter expanded view.

Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 3.36.35 PM.png

Expanded View offers a brief summary of each topic right in the forum listing itself. Here is how it looks:

Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 6.28.08 AM.png

Give it a try and see if you might like it for a change of pace around here. Stay tuned for more installments of DYK.

4 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

I see myself in the screenshot, is this what fame feels like?

I was about to say the same. Feels like I'm in the background of a TV commercial will all of the screenshots of the Spring Training Battles thread.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

That calendar thing the other day was new.  Clearing out 162 "new" notifications was fun lol.

Sorry about that!

DYK that there is a "Mark site read" button on the bottom right of every page? Could be handy if I do that kind of big data dump in the future.

34 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

And I had no idea it existed. I kinda like it.

I don’t know why, but I’ve always thought that Admin and SonOfJack were the same person. But SonOfJack was just your regular account for posting. 😂

24 minutes ago, Admin said:

Sorry about that!

DYK that there is a "Mark site read" button on the bottom right of every page? Could be handy if I do that kind of big data dump in the future.

Yeah, I did know that, but I didn't want some non-calendar posts getting lost in that marked read, so I went through them all lol.