3/27 @ Cardinals - 6:05 p.m.

4 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

Do you have a bigger cassette tape or vhs collection?

Got rid of most of my cassette tapes and VHS years ago... I have a ton of DVD and Blu-rays now.... probably more Blu-Rays

and...

BLE-DONG!!!!

Edited by CyggyMarlin
  • Like 1
Just now, SirFishFan said:

Marlins should trade Dickerson and play Cooper every day until JJ is called up and then Cooper can play 1B.

This guy gets it.

1 minute ago, CyggyMarlin said:

Got rid of most of my cassette tapes and VHS years ago...

My Dad still has his cassette and VHS collection, some of them 40+ years old.

And on top of that he has a pretty big DVD and CD collection as well. He loves his old fashioned stuff I guess. 😂

1 minute ago, SirFishFan said:

My Dad still has his cassette and VHS collection, some of them 40+ years old.

And on top of that he has a pretty big DVD and CD collection as well. He loves his old fashioned stuff I guess. 😂

I could start my own cable channel / streaming service with all the movies and tv shows I have... Used to work as a manager in a store that sold a lot of used stuff so I was always finding stuff and bulking up the collection...  I probably posted this before but I collect movies as far back as the 1920's  (Marx Brothers)... I'm currently collecting Hitchcock films (need 7 more) and Kubrick (need a few more).  Haven't bought much in the last year because of the pandemic (can't spend much when your job is gone)... The last few newer movies I got were Star Wars IX (which sucked) and Bill & Ted 3 (was better than I thought it would be but Ted seems a bit like John Wick)

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

Marlins should trade Wallach and teach Garrett Cooper to be a catcher.

Note sure I want to put Coop in perhaps the most injury prone position.

2 minutes ago, FishFan95 said:

Note sure I want to put Coop in perhaps the most injury prone position.

Well, I hope they figure out some way to get him in the lineup regularly. It would be a shame to have him sitting on the bench most of the time.