3/28 vs Mets - 1:05 p.m.

Admin

3 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

Thanks for the insights Joe, but I think we’ve known for at least a few days what the opening day lineup would look like.

Heck, I made a similar comment about the opening day lineup a couple of weeks ago, although I predicted that Jon Berti would get the start at 2B on opening day. We’ll see if that still happens. Jazz definitely won the 2B job based on his spring, though.

57 minutes ago, Photo-Realistic Billy said:

I have a brand new hot take. Y'all ready?

I'm going to bet that by mid-season (All-Star Break?) Dickerson is on the bench and Cooper is the everyday RFer.

And they both stay hot. Wish there was a way to keep them both in the lineup. I wonder what the league could do?....

23 minutes ago, FishFan95 said:

And they both stay hot. Wish there was a way to keep them both in the lineup. I wonder what the league could do?....

Maybe they could remove the stitches from the ball or force all the infielders to start each pitch in the dugout. I dunno. Don't think that will work.

I just can't think of any possible rule that might allow an extra hitter in the lineup. 🤷‍♂️

I know it's just Spring Training, but the Marlins have given up the fewest runs in the majors with the best ERA. They have also scored more runs per game than all four division rivals, the Padres, Blue Jays, White Sox, Yankees, and Dodgers.

Nice stuff, but still just Spring Training.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked