Sign in to follow this  
taiwanmarlin

2019 draft picks signing information

I'm confidence that both JJ and Kameron will be today at the park wearing Marlins jerseys

28 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

how many people get rich in one day like this and then don't know what to do with it or how to use it right.

Don't buy the lottery tickets, your life will be destroyed after winning the first prize …

• Laugh 1

1 minute ago, el_gmac said:

I'm confidence that both JJ and Kameron will be today at the park wearing Marlins jerseys

And Marlins hats.

1 minute ago, taiwanmarlin said:

Don't buy the lottery tickets, your life will be destroyed after winning the first prize …

Don't tell me what to do

Just now, taiwanmarlin said:

And Marlins hats.

sure why not

3 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Not really comparing amounts just kinda thinking how many people get rich in one day like this and then don't know what to do with it or how to use it right. I'd be so set with $6.67 million yet so many people fuck it up. 

Lots of things happen when they're younger and misguided. Friends and family asking for handouts, great "investment opportunities" arise (usually also from friends), things like that. Sure you get the people that go stupid and buy eight expensive cars and their own wrestling ring immediately, but a lot of times it seems to be the first bit.

2 hours ago, el_gmac said:

I know the offense is terrible, but shouldn't they get some seasoning in the minors first?

17 minutes ago, FishFan95 said:

I know the offense is terrible, but shouldn't they get some seasoning in the minors first?

Why go to the minors for seasoning? Pretty sure they have lots of seasonings at their local grocery stores. 

31 minutes ago, Michael said:

Lots of things happen when they're younger and misguided. Friends and family asking for handouts, great "investment opportunities" arise (usually also from friends), things like that. Sure you get the people that go stupid and buy eight expensive cars and their own wrestling ring immediately, but a lot of times it seems to be the first bit.

Now I want my own wrestling ring.