Sign in to follow this  
DTrain

Braves @ Marlins June 9th

I bet Snitker just told them, "don't swing anymore." Seems to be working.

You know what, just go back to fucking tanking for draft... because Don obviously does not give a shit about winning

What other manager would leave his pitcher in after 3 walks already in the same inning?  This guy is about as stupid as you can find 

1 minute ago, CyggyMarlin said:

You know what, just go back to fucking tanking for draft... because Don obviously does not give a shit about winning

1 minute ago, Lakeshow00 said:

What other manager would leave his pitcher in after 3 walks already in the same inning?  This guy is about as stupid as you can find 

The only thing I can think of and would accept for an excuse is, "it's the 10th inning and we need the arms available in case this goes really long." But even then, three walks in a row, you pull him. Tayron gave up a hit and a walk and was pulled, why let a guy who clearly has lost the strike zone keep going?

You know I was just getting back into watching after a long hockey season. Starting to look forward to games but this just kills all enthusiasm I had. I don’t mind losing hard fought games but I can’t stand ineptitude.

If I was Jeter I would fire Mattingly first thing tomorrow morning. 

This is one of those few games during a rebuild where every fan has a right to be pissed at the team (namely the manager)

• Like 2