Nationals Have A Positive Covid Test Right Before Opening Day

The game got postponed. It was the only game scheduled for 7 pm. Now because MLB won't move around start times, there will be no games during prime time. MLB Opening day should be 12 straight hours. This sucks. Plus depending on how this moves things around, we might end up having to face deGrom after all next weekend.

1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

Did they go to the same strip club the Marlins went to or was it a different one?

Prolly a different one.

They got players making more money so prolly a pricier one tbh. 

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, mystikol87 said:

Is the national media going to rip the Nationals, or is that just a Marlins thing?

Nope.  Marlins are the easy punching bag.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, FishFan95 said:

Did the national media rip the Cardinals last year?

I don’t remember the specifics for other teams. But I know the Marlins got torched. Probably part of it was that they were first. 

On 4/2/2021 at 7:07 PM, mystikol87 said:

I don’t remember the specifics for other teams. But I know the Marlins got torched. Probably part of it was that they were first. 

Yes the first thing was big but being first and being the damn Marlins didn't help either. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Yes the first thing was big but being first and being the damn Marlins didn't help either. 

And Botchin' Bob Nightengale helped make things much worse with that spreading the unfounded strip club rumor that started by a Twitch viewer (not even a streamer, just a viewer).

• Like 1