Sixto has shoulder discomfort

1 minute ago, SongInTheAir said:

This is where not having an ace that can anchor the rotation is going to really make the team struggle this season.

I miss you, Ace 😞

Season 4 Anger GIF by The Simpsons

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, jeffreysfishfry said:

Always a good idea to be in good shape.

We should be able to manage without him for a month like last year.   

Is it a conditioning issue or are you still holding on to the old reports on him?

He got in late and had a false positive, so he was behind, maybe he was trying to catch up a little too fast and overdid it. Happens.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Michael said:

Is it a conditioning issue or are you still holding on to the old reports on him?

He got in late and had a false positive, so he was behind, maybe he was trying to catch up a little too fast and overdid it. Happens.

Could be a condition issue.  It does happen.  I don’t hold on to anything for a narrative standpoint.  I just prefer to see him in better shape to avoid possible injuries that may be related. 

40 minutes ago, jeffreysfishfry said:

Could be a condition issue.  It does happen.  I don’t hold on to anything for a narrative standpoint.  I just prefer to see him in better shape to avoid possible injuries that may be related. 

He came into camp in great shape this year, according to reports anyway.

3 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

It could be nothing but visually Sixto does "look" out of shape so I expect people to always make comments about his physical health. We shall see.

His weight was mentioned two times. one, when he returned this spring and the other was after todays news. I would say that is fair coverage rather than some formality that is “always” mentioned. 

7 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

It could be nothing but visually Sixto does "look" out of shape so I expect people to always make comments about his physical health. We shall see.

round is a shape.

dont be fat shaming now!

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

Big question - do they only do MRI's when they suspect something bad, or do they do precautionary MRI's?  Where is that line drawn?

Just now, cyoung said:

Big question - do they only do MRI's when they suspect something bad, or do they do precautionary MRI's?  Where is that line drawn?

I would imagine they do them on a precautionary basis.