Jump to content

4/2 Rays @ Fishpeople


Recommended Posts


This is the same old shit, we know this team is nowhere near talented enough to compete.

 

Either Bleday and Co. save us or its the same BS we've seen for 15+

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, canada-marlin24 said:

Didn’t like not bringing Kintzler and definitely don’t like it now. 

Kintzler was basically the same thing though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We need to go with a complete youth movement. They are just wasting time on these 30+ year old band-aid type players.

Guys like Dickerson, Duvall, Cooper, Aguilar even Rojas should be on the trade block.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sanchez, Harrison/Brinson, Bleday in the OF

Anderson, Chisholm, Diaz, Diaz in the IF

 

That needs to be happening NOW. See what we got in guys who may actually have a future on the team.

Edited by jsprt14
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jsprt14 said:

Sanchez, Harrison/Brinson, Bleday in the OF

Anderson, Chisholm, Diaz, Diaz in the IF

 

That needs to be happening NOW. See what we got in guys who may actually have a future on the team.

Harrison/Brinson/Isan? Not sure how much better they would be for us. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GuitarPik said:

Harrison/Brinson/Isan? Not sure how much better they would be for us. 

We have nothing to lose. Trotting out these 30+ year old journeymen types isnt helping anyone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, taiwanmarlin said:

I believe all people here remember I said this team needs to spend some money on a real closer, but it seems nobody agrees it with me …

I honestly think it would be a waste of money. We need quite a bit more than that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jsprt14 said:

We have nothing to lose. Trotting out these 30+ year old journeymen types isnt helping anyone.

It's two games against the defending AL champs, not the Pirates. Let's chill.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...