Sign in to follow this  
SonOfJack

6/10 vs Cardinals

35 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

This team was fun to watch for almost a month when they won 13 of 18. The season has ups and downs. They're not a "good team" but they'll also have several fun to watch games/stretches throughout the season.

The young rotation is fun to watch.  So are Alfaro, B Anderson, Cooper and Ramirez.  

Can't wait to see Diaz, Gallen, and Harrison eventually as well.

There's alot to be excited about with this team.  

That last play however isn't one of  them.  Lol

• Like 1

Pitching hasnt been awful other than some dumb stuff I saw last night but I’ve always liked offense more.

5 minutes ago, AeroFishOne said:

Pitching hasnt been awful other than some dumb stuff I saw last night but I’ve always liked offense more.

Overall, the starting pitchers have been decent. The bullpen on the other hand, a friggin dumpster fire.  

2 minutes ago, Lakeshow00 said:

Overall, the starting pitchers have been decent. The bullpen on the other hand, a friggin dumpster fire.  

Yeah SP looks promising.

1 hour ago, AeroFishOne said:

What’s up with Riddle this season?

The thing about JT Riddle that is sometimes hard to notice is that he is not a good baseball player. 

Another game in the Marlins tradition of outhitting the other team but still managing to lose

8 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

Another game in the Marlins tradition of outhitting the other team but still managing to lose

Typical Marlins but what more can you expect with a team that has Starlin Castro batting cleanup.