Sign in to follow this  
MrAndMrsFish

Jordan Yamamoto getting called up

2 minutes ago, MrAndMrsFish said:

rumors are he will be starting tomorrow....so have to keep an eye cause Urena is scheduled to go....

That is interesting.

1 hour ago, SonOfJack said:

Jordan is considered destined for a relief role anyway so this will be a brief nice trial run of it I suppose. I like him a lot but that's been the thought from many all along.

He's been groomed as a starter the entire time though so even if he ends up in the pen you don't build him up as a starter and then never give him a chance to start. 

7 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

He's been groomed as a starter the entire time though so even if he ends up in the pen you don't build him up as a starter and then never give him a chance to start. 

Yep he should get a chance, I agree.  Seems like he's getting it, for at least one start anyway.

I like Yamamoto, but who are they protecting to keep Gallen off the 40 man roster, Tyler Kinley?

I am a fan of Yamamoto and it was his scheduled day to start, but I'd really like to see what Gallen can do in the bigs, I don't see the benefit of keeping him in AAA.

• Like 1