Just now, CyggyMarlin said:

Missed that, what happened?

He had some symptoms from his vaccine. He can return as soon as he is ready, doesn't need to wait 10 days.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

He had some symptoms from his vaccine. He can return as soon as he is ready, doesn't need to wait 10 days.

Now it begs the question, why weren't the players all vaccinated before the season started?

10 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

Now it begs the question, why weren't the players all vaccinated before the season started?

MLB: "Eh it's up to you guys."

Nationals: "Nah we good."

Also Nationals: "Oops."

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Nice, nice.

I completely spaced on securing these tickets until today.. glad they were still available! My work has season tickets and I always get dibs on a Marlins game. 

The guys that go with me are a Cubs, White Sox and Reds fan lol

1 minute ago, Iowa said:

I completely spaced on securing these tickets until today.. glad they were still available! My work has season tickets and I always get dibs on a Marlins game. 

The guys that go with me are a Cubs, White Sox and Reds fan lol

The Cubs and Reds fan might be on your side a little at least. White Sox fan, probably neutral. lol

1 minute ago, Michael said:

The Cubs and Reds fan might be on your side a little at least. White Sox fan, probably neutral. lol

Milwaukee is a GREAT place for a game. Excited that its a day game too! That day can't get here fast enough 

23 minutes ago, Michael said:

But then the Cubs fan will remember last postseason, and he will become neutral as well, but then once he realizes that the White Sox fan is also neutral, then he will move back to being slightly on your side.

Just now, SirFishFan said:

But then the Cubs fan will remember last postseason, and he will become neutral as well, but then once he realizes that the White Sox fan is also neutral, then he will move back to being slightly on your side.

happy time GIF

7 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

I went to the marlins-Expos series that was played at Comiskey in 2004. Was nothing but Cubs fans rooting against Marlins and Sox fans rooting for Marlins cuz of 2003. Lol. My favorite experience ever.. tickets were 5 bucks and a mad dash to seats. Sat front row behind dugout all 3 games

Edited by Iowa
  • Like 1