Just now, SirFishFan said:

Him and Holloway, a couple of positives on a not so pretty game.

If only Trev settled down after the second walk instead of after the fourth. 😞

4 minutes ago, Michael said:

He doesn't deserve a caught stealing there, that's why. lol

I get that but does a hitter deserve a hit on a bloop single?  Or when he hits a routine ground ball against the shift for hit? It's just part of the game.  

Just now, Rydawg said:

I get that but does a hitter deserve a hit on a bloop single?  Or when he hits a routine ground ball against the shift for hit? It's just part of the game.  

That's different. lol

4 minutes ago, Rydawg said:

That's cool.  You have the right to do so.  We don't have any better options so I don't understand all the Alfaro Bashing on this blog.  LOL

He certainly has all of the tools and the physicality to play the position. From all accounts, he worked really hard during the off season.  I'm going to give him more than 3 games to see if he can improve. He's also still young for a catcher.

I’d love for him to turn it around but he’s been disappointing me since last season. 

13 hours ago, Rydawg said:

Racism?? How so?  They pack the stadium every night and St Louis is well known for being a baseball town.  Players love playing there.  What makes you think otherwise? 

I'll let you do your own research but its not exactly a well kept secret. Combine that with the overriding pompousness of their fanbase (We're the best fans in baseball!) and it makes for thee woooorst fans in baseball

Also, this is is a great follow ->