4/5 Post Game Thread

1 hour ago, SongInTheAir said:

People are finally agreeing with me about Mattingly?

I don't think many people disagree that Mattingly's in game management is questionable at best.  What he's  great at is run a good clubhouse.  Also, what he did with Rogers yesterday and put his arm around him and have a laugh with while reassuring him, that's what Mattingly brings that makes his players love him.  I know those are intangibles but it worked last season and kept the teams spirits up during trying times.  He just needs to let someone else manage on the field.  LOL

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Rydawg said:

I don't think many people disagree that Mattingly's in game management is questionable at best.  What he's  great at is run a good clubhouse.  Also, what he did with Rogers yesterday and put his arm around him and have a laugh with while reassuring him, that's what Mattingly brings that makes his players love him.  I know those are intangibles but it worked last season and kept the teams spirits up during trying times.  He just needs to let someone else manage on the field.  LOL

Switch Mattingly and Rowson's roles. Done.