Jump to content

"City Connect" uniform coming May 21st


Recommended Posts

On 4/7/2021 at 3:20 PM, CoastieMike said:

I really want some Caliente Red jerseys

I was firmly against it but now I’m kinda intrigued. Don’t want one as our primary color alternate because I want a real blue alternate but as a special alternate I can dig as long as the red is redder than the old orange alternate

Link to post
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, AeroFishOne said:

as long as the red is redder than the old orange alternate

This reminded me of something I've been meaning to ask around here. Does anyone have any replica jerseys of the new uniforms and has anyone noticed that the red on those looks to be the same reddish orange of the previous uniforms or is it just me?

On TV on the authentic uniforms the red looks very much to be a pure red but on the replicas I have I swear they just reused the same red orange of before. 

Here's a shot of the old and new sleeve piping together...

20210411_134559.thumb.jpg.ab56be5ce528ee9726a03e35ac84172f.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

This reminded me of something I've been meaning to ask around here. Does anyone have any replica jerseys of the new uniforms and has anyone noticed that the red on those looks to be the same reddish orange of the previous uniforms or is it just me?

On TV on the authentic uniforms the red looks very much to be a pure red but on the replicas I have I swear they just reused the same red orange of before. 

Here's a shot of the old and new sleeve piping together...

20210411_134559.thumb.jpg.ab56be5ce528ee9726a03e35ac84172f.jpg

I’m pretty sure I saw and read that it was basically the same. I could confirm for certain if I had the jerseys at the house but they in storage at the moment. It just looks redder because it’s used as a contrasting colors to the blue. Instead of just there by itself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AeroFishOne said:

I’m pretty sure I saw and read that it was basically the same. I could confirm for certain if I had the jerseys at the house but they in storage at the moment. It just looks redder because it’s used as a contrasting colors to the blue. Instead of just there by itself.

HEX COLOR: #EF3340 - Miami Marlins' Caliente Red

HEX COLOR: #FF6600; - Miami Marlins' Red Orange

They are officially different colors.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

HEX COLOR: #EF3340 - Miami Marlins' Caliente Red

HEX COLOR: #FF6600; - Miami Marlins' Red Orange

They are officially different colors.

Wow just call out a guy's color blindness why don't ya ...

  • Haha 2
  • Banana 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SonOfJack said:

HEX COLOR: #EF3340 - Miami Marlins' Caliente Red

HEX COLOR: #FF6600; - Miami Marlins' Red Orange

They are officially different colors.

That’s F’ed up Jack

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

HEX COLOR: #EF3340 - Miami Marlins' Caliente Red

HEX COLOR: #FF6600; - Miami Marlins' Red Orange

They are officially different colors.

The thing is that I'm not questioning the authentics, I know those are different. I'm questioning if they lazily reused the red orange on the replicas instead of the true caliente red. I guess I'd have to compare a replica vs an authentic to know for sure. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

The thing is that I'm not questioning the authentics, I know those are different. I'm questioning if they lazily reused the red orange on the replicas instead of the true caliente red. I guess I'd have to compare a replica vs an authentic to know for sure. 

Sure seems like they did

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2021 at 2:31 PM, Erick said:

They only did it for the good teams.

The Cardinals aren’t one of the teams because they suck, Das.

we have 4 uniforms already, so we are fine.  

looking to sell product here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...