April 6th Marlins vs Cardinals

2 minutes ago, jeffreysfishfry said:

Again, with no outs a runner on 2nd why are you not bunting him to 3rd in the bottom of the 8th?

Can Alfaro make contact bunting even?

Sure looks like a cellar dweller. Team has a LONG way to go man. Holes up and down the lineup and bad managing. With an overrated rotation to boot.

Just now, Vic D said:

Sure looks like a cellar dweller. Team has a LONG way to go man. Holes up and down the lineup and bad managing. With an overrated rotation to boot.

Overrated rotation?? Please

1 minute ago, Vic D said:

What about the rotation has been a problem so far?

2 minutes ago, Vic D said:

Rotation is fine.

But you fully within your rights to panic.

3 minutes ago, Vic D said:

Rotation is the only thing that's been as advertised, even with Elieser getting hurt. Rogers had a shaky beginning and settled in nicely after. So outside of literally two innings ... 

• Like 2
Just now, Vic D said:

I agree with everything you wrote, except the part about the rotation, of course, Rogers had a rough time last night, but overall, I would say that the starting rotation has been one of the only bright spots so far this season, unfortunately the bullpen and the hitting hasn’t helped them much at all, so wasting some pretty good starts.

23 hours ago, SirFishFan said:

Have you noticed how the one game that the Marlins have won so far this season, the lineup looked completely different, and the three loses, the lineup has been pretty much the same.

It’s like with the regular lineup, the energy and vibe is completely different, feels pretty slow and dull, but the lineup on the game they won, had such an exciting feeling and the team actually looked like they were having fun!

And maybe coincidentally or not, the Marlins scored 12 runs that game, with Dick, Duvall and BA having the night off, of course Duvall helped with a Hr, but so far in these 4 games, Dick and Duvall have been performing their best as pinch hitters. 😂

I posted that comment after the game last night, and I stand by it.

That just about sums up my general feeling about the Marlins so far this season.