4/7 Cardinals @ Marlins 4:10 PM

I don’t mind Dickerson playing everyday, but just not in the leadoff spot. If he was batting 6th or 7th at least all of his long fly balls, could get some Sac Flies out of them, instead of being useless outs.

5 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

I don’t mind Dickerson playing everyday, but just not in the leadoff spot. If he was batting 6th or 7th at least all of his long fly balls, could get some Sac Flies out of them, instead of being useless outs.

It’s nothing personal with Dickerson for me.  It’s really more of an issue with Donnie. 

Just now, SirFishFan said:

Marlins games so far feeling like a video game when you are playing against the computer and all the balls you hit are directly at fielders.

Yes, like you are playing HOF mode or something... So frustrating!

The combination of the Marlins playing plus Todd Hollandsworths endless droning and answering every question from Paul with “Well, you know..”

Real snoozefest these past few games, actually all of the games so far except for their only win.

Lets score some runs!

😂

Edited by SirFishFan
  • Like 1
Just now, SonOfJack said:

Neither do we

Well actually, we choose to be Marlins fans.  Pablo doesn't have a choice but to pitch for the Marlins. 

Just now, Rydawg said:

Well actually, we choose to be Marlins fans.  Pablo doesn't have a choice but to pitch for the Marlins. 

He could always pull a Christian Yelich and state his “preference” to play for another team and then the Marlins could trade him for a mop bucket and a pack of bubble gum, and that would be just as useful as the Yelich trade has been. 😂